WE ARE GROWING
We are currently looking for innovative and of course creative change agents to join our team.
We’re a Memphis-based boutique creative agency with a team of luminaries in design, photography, branding, and strategy. We pride ourselves on being a diverse collective founded on collaboration. We’re committed to building an inclusive team and fostering an entirely unique working environment. Our focus is to design a work culture in which we pour into each other, exude the idea that we love what we do and create, and lead the way in changing how creatives work in their purpose.
Don’t see an opening that’s quite the right fit? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you can bring to the team. We’re always looking to expand our strengths!
Social Media Strategist
We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts and clients.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
You must have experience in content management and great knowledge of online marketing channels.
Creative Project Manager
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for not only planning and scheduling Andrea Fenise Creative studio initiatives but also our clients as well. We want you to be able to bring new ideas and creative approaches to enhance effective marketing solutions and strategies. In this role, the Creative Project Manager must be able to identify the skills and resources to deliver initiatives on time and within budget.
· Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
· Ability to manage multiple projects effectively from inception to completion
· Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
· Works well on a team and collaborates with others
· Excellent communicator with the ability to compile, analyze, and report marketing results along with forwarding plan projections and updates
· Ability to interact with employees, vendors, external personnel in a professional manner
· Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
· Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion of multiple projects by monitoring each participating department
· Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
· Excel in communication and interpersonal skills especially in collaborating with marketing and creative teams through rounds of edits and changes via in person, written, or over the telephone
· Able to function in a fast-paced environment
· Strong working knowledge of Mac operating system-experience and Adobe Creative Programs